What are the top bodybuilding supplements on the market today? Simple enough question, but the answer may not be as simple as you might think.
With the market flooded with tens of thousands of muscle building supplements it is hard to know where to begin. There are several different types of bodybuilding supplements some are the genuine article, and some are nothing more the sugar pills and hype.
The right muscle building supplement can help to make your muscles grow, and cut down on your recovery time between workouts. In my opinion and it is just my opinion these are the top bodybuilding supplements on the market.
1) My first pick would have to be protein products. Protein is the major building block of muscle building. You can get it in shakes or bars in a variety of flavors. Protein is necessary if you want to build muscle.
2) Creatine – works very well for increasing muscle mass. It is naturally occurring in the body. Creatine should be cycled, four weeks on with one or two weeks off. Creatine is safe and can be very effective.
3) Glutamine- is an amino acid found in the muscle tissue. Glutamine helps the muscle recovery quicker.
4) Nitric oxide (NO) is a gas produced in the body and is used to communicate with others cells. Nitric oxide increases blood flow, which helps to deliver more nutrients to the muscles, the muscles get bigger.
5) Multi- vitamins – I know it seems like a no brainier, but you would be surprise to know how many people take all these other supplements, but do not take a simple multi-vitamin. Taking a multi-vitamin is a must.
Learn more about how to increase your muscle strength, and build strong, lean muscle mass fast. Sign up for your free trial bottle of muscle builder pills and receive a new MP3 player with your order.